22 November 2023
To make tasks in the Sharing Center even easier to complete, we’ve introduced some shortcuts to reduce the number of clicks required to complete a task, as well as improvements to make it easier to find, categorize, and share courses.
Buy More Enrollments
To buy more enrollments in a course that’s been shared with you, click the pencil icon to edit, then select the Buy More Enrollments button.
Default view for My Shared Courses
When accessing “My Shared Courses”, the first step is to choose between “Courses I’m Sharing” (mostly used by Suppliers) and “Courses Shared with Me” (mostly used by Distributors). To save clicks, Admins for Suppliers will now default to “Courses I’m Sharing”. Admins for Distributor universities will now default to “Courses Shared with Me”.
Filter and sort “Courses Shared with Me” by Course Status
To make it easier to find the courses you need, you can now filter and sort by course status (Active or Not Active) when viewing “Courses Shared with Me.” The page defaults to show all statuses. Click “Course Status” to sort by this column. Click the filter icon next to the column header to filter.
To make it easier to reach the Sharing Center, we’ve added a link to the Admin menu on the Learner UI header.
Share Courses – Select Recipients
When you select partner universities to share a course to, the list of partners will be presented alphabetically, so they’re easier to find. See this change in Share Courses > 2.Select Recipients.
Sharing Catalog Filters
To make it easier to find courses in the Sharing Catalog, new choices have been added to the Training Type filter: “Industry Fundamentals” and “Install, Maintain, Repair”. These values are applied to a course in the Course Editor (under 4.Settings > Other Settings), and it’s been updated with these values, too.
Show in Catalog
When courses are shared with you, you can now select “Show in Catalog” from the Sharing Center, saving a trip to the Course Editor. A tooltip is displayed when you hover over the text to describe the “Show in Catalog” setting. This capability is available when you select the pencil “edit” icon to the right of the course in “Courses Shared with Me”.
Voltimum incentive program is now available to incentivize learners in Europe. Incentives increase engagement – both enrollments and completions – which can be the biggest challenge for any training initiative. The Voltimum rewards program was created with incentives specifically for electricians, contractors, and installers.
- CET (Course Enrollment Totals) Report - added column to indicate whether enrollment was made by learner or admin.
- Online Transaction Report - Updated to include transaction type “Purchase Order” in universities that have that option enabled.
- Admin Updates
- Block Content Editor (Home page and Catalog page) - Corrected error that prevented some edits from being saved.
- Category Editor - Corrected error that led to 504 Gateway Timeout error when accessing category brochure.
- Course Editor
- Corrected an issue resulted in 403 error when clicking Preview button in Course Editor.
- Updated Course Editor for Shared Courses to display the original shared date, not the last modified date.
- Enrollment & Re-enrollment
- Removed option to remove or un-enroll user from a closed course.
- When enabled, display PIN code field when user re-enrolls in course.
- Analytics - Dashboard
- Alphabetized leaderboards and layer lists.
- Resolved issue that prevented users in Europe from seeing Dashboard.
- Updated Dashboard date filter tool for ease of use.
- Analytics - Online Transaction Report
- Corrected Online Transaction Report to display only the custom fields that apply to the User for the University running the report.
- Corrected Online Transaction Report to include complete data from date range.
- Sharing Center
- Display original shared date in “Courses Shared with Me”.
- User Interface
- Corrected error that prevented sections of a page from displaying.
- eCommerce - Corrected rules for credit card expiration date field.
- NATE ID - Changed NATE ID field to be optional when this custom field is enabled in a university.
- NATE ID - Updated User Profile Page to display NATE ID when this custom field is enabled in a university.
- Resolved error that resulted in users receiving error message when logging in.
- Updated translations of UI in these languages: Mandarin (China), Chinese (Singapore), Chinese (Taiwan), Spanish (EU), Italian, German, and Korean.
- User Management
- Corrected error that prevented adding new users to a university due to deleted email.
- Resolved error when an email collision occurs. Learner will now see a dashboard notification to join a new university.
- Updated alert and error messages that display when adding an email address to a block list.
- Corrected error that prevented the transfer of badges when accounts are merged.