The University Course Hierarchy report is a downloadable Excel spreadsheet that displays all the courses in your university and provides the following information:
- Course Category
- Enrollments (Number of learners enrolled)
- Max Enrollments
- Remaining Enrollments
- $BlueBucks amount
- Course Length (manually set by course admin or instructor)
- Course Status (Active or Inactive)
- Course Type (e.g. Online, Scheduled, Course File, etc…)
- Show Course in Catalog (True or False)
- Date Created
- Last Update Date
- Created By
- Course Cost
- Pin Code
- Course Version (manually entered by course admin or instructor)
- External Course Code
To run the University Course Hierarchy Report:
- Go to Analytics>Training Reports>University Course Hierarchy
- Select Download Now under the report you wish to see.
- Course and Category Hierarchy: this will give you a report on individual courses and categories
- Training Track and Category Hierarchy: this will give you a report on training tracks and categories
The reports will download in Excel format where you can further manipulate and organize the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.