Course Completion Certificates are a great way for a learner to have a record of their completion of a course. Creating a certificate for a course is easy.
This course contains the following sections:
How to Create Course Completion Certificates
- Go to the Admin Dashboard > Settings > Completion Certificates to create a course completion certificate.
- Select Course in the dropdown for I want to see (or Select University to create a default certificate that will be available for all courses - once you add this it will be the default certificate for the university, and will be available for all courses).
- Select the Category and Course.
- Choose one of three options: Use the default Course Completion Certificate, Download the default Course Completion Certificate and edit it as described in Option 3, or Upload your own Course Completion Certificate.
Sample Default Certificate:
How to Make Course Completion Certificates Available
- Go to the Admin Dashboard > Catalog > Courses.
- Find a course and select it.
- Go to Settings > Other Settings.
- Scroll down to Certificate.
- Check Show Certificate link to student.
- If you’re using a university-wide certificate, there’s nothing else to do. If you’re using a Course specific certificate, click the link Add a course-specific completion certificate.
- A window will pop up with all of the options for creating a course completion certificate.
- Select Use the Default to upload the customized certificate you created.
- You can preview the certificate. If it looks good, click Looks good, save. If you need to make additional changes, click I don’t like it, Cancel to return to the previous window.
- Once you’ve accepted the certificate, you will see a message letting you know the certificate was saved and returning you to the previous window. Close the window.
- Click Save & Exit.
The course certificate will now appear for all learners who complete the course successfully, including those who completed the course prior to the certificate being available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.