There are a couple of options available if you want to offer courses for sale.
Credit Card or Purchase Order Payments
You can allow your users to buy courses from BlueVolt using a Credit Card, or by using a Purchase Order:
To use the Credit Card Method, you will need to set up a Payment Gateway account for your university with one of the following payment gateway integrations in BlueVolt - (this account will connect with your Merchant Services account.)
- PayFlo Pro - a Paypal Company - PayFlow Pro website
- Authorize.net - a Visa Company - Authorize.net Website
- Bank of America Merchant Services - BofA website
Purchase Orders: To use a Purchase order please review that article here.
You can allow your users to use promotional codes to either provide a discount on a course of up to 100%, or reduce the fee to $0.00 with the correct Dollar Value set on the Promo Code
- You can use a Prepaid Training Code - which is similar to a gift card
- You can use a Standard Promo code that can have a specific % value, or a fixed $$ amount.