A great way to drive usage and promote courses in your University is through the creation of Auto-Enrollment links. These links create unique URLs that you can use through external messaging (emails, flyers, postcards) to direct traffic into the University.
Auto-Enrollment links can be found under the Settings > Automation > AutoEnrollment Links
Where do you want users to be directed when clicking the link?
- Course Enrollment. This will link users to a specific course in the University
- Training Track Enrollment. This link will enroll users in a specific Training Track.
- Group Role. This will link users to a specific group in the University
- Category Page. This will link users to a specific category of courses within the University
NOTE: You can select more than 1 option here. Example: If you want to drive users to a category AND into a group, then those 2 boxes can be selected.
In this section you can customize some basic settings for the AE link
- Customize Link Text. By default, if you don’t fill anything in here, the URL for the AE link will have a series of numbers and symbols at the end. You can add customized text here to help make the URL more readable/understandable.
- Expiration Date. An expiration date can be set for the AE link
- Status. Active or Disabled
- Single Use. Use this option only if you want the link to be used once.
- Select Save and the URL will generate and display for use.
- Copy the URL generated for your use in email distribution lists, individual emails, newsletters, and other promotional marketing material.
- Paste into a spreadsheet and save locally for easy access.
To Edit, Copy, or access links once they are created: you must go back into the AutoEnrollment editor > find the AE Link you want to edit > Select the Edit Button > Edit the Link Settings if you would like or Copy the link at the bottom of the page.
Watch this 5 minute tutorial to learn more.