The Schedule Course type enables you to create one or more scheduled dates and times for a course that your learners can select to enroll themselves in, such as an instructor led course or a webinar.
There are two steps to creating a Scheduled Course:
- Create the course itself as a Scheduled Course type
- Add Schedule(s) to the course
Create a Scheduled Course Type
- Go to Training > Courses > Add Course or Edit Course
- Enter Course Name or Select an existing course
- Under 1.Course in the Type drop down list, select “Scheduled Course”.
- Click on the Next button
Add Schedule(s) for a Course:
- Click on " Schedule" from the course editor (this option only displays if the course is a Scheduled Course type)
- Click on Add new Course Schedule link to set up the schedule
- Enter schedule information (Fields marked with * are required)
NOTE: New Event Types can be added via the "Edit Event Types" link in the Training Calendar at My University > Catalog > Training Calendar.
- When complete, click Next
- Click Add new Course Schedule link to add additional scheduled times, if needed
- If nothing more is needed, click Save & Exit. Otherwise, click Next for 6.Next Steps
- Enroll students, email students about the course, and perform other additional actions as needed.
- Click Finished