Featuring a course is a great way to promote a new course. These courses will display in a Featured section of the homepage after the learner has logged in. You can set courses to be featured for a limited time by setting an expiration date. You can also determine the order in which the courses appear in the Featured block.
NOTE: Check out how to add a Featured Training block to your university in order to showcase the featured courses you'll create below.
To mark an existing course as Featured:
- Go to My University> Catalog Courses > Edit Course
- Select an existing course
- Select 2. Display
- In the Course Info section check the Featured box
- Add a date to the Featured Expiration Date (if needed)
- Add the display order in Featured Item Display Order
- Click on Save & Exit
Once you’ve entered the relevant information and saved it, the course will appear in the order you determined in your Featured Courses block.