Once you have an account/profile with BlueVolt, you’re able to belong to multiple universities and take courses in those universities. All your Transcript and Enrolled Courses information is tracked on that profile for every university to which you belong. You also have personal information on your profile which might need to be updated from time to time.
You can easily update all your profile information any time. This is especially useful if you have a change in email address. So long as you know your password, your email address will still work as your username even if you no longer have access to that email box. Simply log in with that information and follow the steps below to update your email address without creating another BlueVolt account.
NOTE: In the event you don’t remember your password and no longer have access to the email box for the email address we have on file, please contact BlueVolt Support for assistance.
- Log into your BlueVolt University account with your existing username(email) and password
- Click on your Name in the upper right corner
- Select My Profile
- Click Edit Info (You can also click Change Password if that’s all you need to update)
- Update your information, including add/change a profile pic if you want. You must have data populated in the required fields which are marked with a red asterisk(*).
- NOTE: Universities are able to create profile fields which require University Admin approval to update/change. These fields will be grayed out when you edit your profile. To change that information, you should contact your University Admin directly for assistance.
- Click Save
Your profile information is now updated.