Featuring categories is a way to showcase your categories on the homepage of your university. This means your learners will see these categories every time they visit your university. Some admins feature a New Courses category; others feature a New Product Training category.
Feature categories in your university:
- Go to Admin > My University > Catalog > Categories.
- Choose the category you would like to feature and click edit.
- Check the box next to Featured.
- Enter the order in which the category should display.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
TIP: Categories will only show up if they have one or more courses assigned to that category.
Please sign in to leave a comment.