First, log out of your account with the Logout button in the upper right. Next, clear your browser cache following your browser's instructions.
- Click the Chrome Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for Cookies and Cached Images.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select "All time" to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Note: To clear your cache for just one site (BlueVolt) in Chrome, see tip 5 under Best Practices for Managing Your Chrome Browsing Experience on the BlueVolt LMS.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
- With Cookies and Site Date as well as Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Click the Menu button.
- Select Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Next to Clear browsing data now click Choose what to clear.
- Select a time frame to clear this data from.
- Choose both Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, then click the Clear now button.
NOTE: If the reset process doesn't seem to help once complete you may need to come back and select a longer time frame before clearing your cache and cookies again.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.