First, log out of your account with the Logout button in the upper right. Next, clear your browser cache following your browser's instructions.
- Click the Chrome Menu icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the check-boxes for Cookies and Cached Images.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select "All time" to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Note: To clear your cache for just one site (BlueVolt) in Chrome, see tip 5 under Best Practices for Managing Your Chrome Browsing Experience on the BlueVolt LMS.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
- With Cookies and Site Date as well as Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Click the Menu button.
- Select Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Next to Clear browsing data now click Choose what to clear.
- Select a time frame to clear this data from.
- Choose both Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, then click the Clear now button.
NOTE: If the reset process doesn't seem to help once complete you may need to come back and select a longer time frame before clearing your cache and cookies again.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
NOTE: Microsoft ended support of IE in January 2016. It is considered end of life and shouldn't be used. IE is still compatible with the BlueVolt platform, but isn't compatible with most courses on the platform. BlueVolt recommends using a modern browser instead like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/end-of-ie-support
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.