If a window pops up when you launch your course module, but nothing seems to happen in the window, you may need to update or just enable Flash.
- Make sure you're using the most recent version of your browser.
- If you're using a mobile device like an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, you may see a gray screen instead of the course material. Many of the courses we host were developed to use Adobe Flash, and most mobile devices do not run Flash due to power consumption and device security concerns. If you see this gray screen after launching your course module on a mobile device, you'll need to use a laptop or desktop computer to view the course.
- Make sure that Flash is enabled for go.bluevolt.com. The instructions vary by browser, and are as follows:
- Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer. (The icon looks like a gear.)
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Manage Add-ons.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the list of Add-ons, look for "Shockwave Flash Object" (another name for Flash Player).
- Make sure "Shockwave Flash Object" is enabled. Right-click to select "Enable" if need be.
- Double-click "Shockwave Flash Object"
- In the "More Information" box that appears, if there is an asterisk (*) click "Remove all sites".
- Close the "More Information" box.
- Re-launch the module that didn't seem to be working.
- An alert will appear at the bottom of the page that reads "This webpage wants to run the following add-on: 'Adobe Flash Player' from 'Adobe Systems Incorporated'.
- Click "Allow" to allow Flash content to run from go.bluevolt.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.