This can usually be solved by looking at the following:
- When prompted by your browser, allow pop-ups from BlueVolt.com in order to access your course. Alternately, you can enter an exception for BlueVolt.com pop-ups in your browser's content settings.
- Turn off any additional popup blockers that may be running. Some computers may have two or more pop-up blockers installed. Common examples are 3rd-party browser toolbars or other add-ons from Yahoo!, McAfee, Norton, or other antivirus and security software. Internet Explorer also has a built-in pop-up blocker.
- Make sure the browser refresh rate is set to check for newer versions of stored pages every visit to the page.
- To do this in Internet Explorer, go to 'Tools' then 'Internet Options'.
- You will see either "Temporary Internet Files" or "Browsing History".
- Click the Settings button, and under "Check for newer versions of stored pages" select "Every visit to the webpage."
NOTE: Microsoft ceased support and updates for Internet Explorer effective January 12, 2016, meaning the browser is "end of life". This means the browser is not optimized for current, modern websites. While it may still function, BlueVolt can offer only limited support for any IE browser, so we recommend using a modern browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Safari instead of Internet Explorer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.